poniedziałek, 23 września 2013

Never-ending nightmare.

Felt like writing something, just anything but doing my homework...
This idea was running through my mind for some time.
Sorry for mistakes & my english, but I'm not in the mood to check up for any mistakes. (ANY - like there were only few of them. Heh.)

Woke up somewhere in the hideout. Looked at the phone - it was 20th June, 11:06. Deja vu. Felt numb and sleepy as usual, but somehow unreal. Heard hudge noice outside my room, like whole earth was shaking. Ran into the bathroom and grabbed first thing that was by the hand - white nightgown, that I have just bought and didn't even managed to wear it. Undressed and wore it  in such a hurry, that forgot to wear a bra. Had to undress once again and wear it, cursing all the way doing so. I've ran away from bathroom and started seeking for some armour in case of some villain just ACCIDENTALY breaking into our headquaters. In one of Danna's desk drawers I've found katana and some shurikens. I've grabbed some leather handbag and put shurikens inside. After hanging katana across my shoulder I've hurried out of a room. Or I've planned to. The door was closed, so I had to break it out.
"For once, Itachi's training is somewhat useful." - thoufht to myself while kicking out the door from half-turn kick.
I've ran downstairs thinking that headquater's too silent today. All situation started to creep me out a bit, especially that it was first time in months that I woke up without feeling Sasori's body uncomfortably close. I have just started to accomodate to this kind of situation and now he's not there to tell me "ohayo-gozaimasu"? (And scare the hell out of me, 'cause I sometimes feel like he's watching me when I sleep...) Something's wrong here. I have just got on ground level and opened the door that were leading to the cave. My thoughts were tore down by sharp knife of reality. I saw a lot of light slipping through hudge hole that were a roof once. Some old lady was controlling ugly, pink-haired puppet and Danna tried to kill it. He looked silly, like a child trying to kill annoing fly on the window. I have locked the door silently and watched their fight. Old lady happened to be amazingly good in fighting. She was almost as quick as Sasori no danna. And pink thing I thought were puppet, was some sort of lame medic-nin from Konoha I have never heard of. After couple minutes of watching I saw something bad in old lady's look. She had this evil grin on her face and while fighting she moved one of her puppets in circles to write some sort of signs on the floor with her own blood.
"Oh, fuck. It's a trap. I have to warn Danna somehow, but he won't hear me in this noise." - I thought while trying to send some kind of telepathic message to a guy in trouble. "DANNA-WATCH-OUT-OLD-BITCH-IS-SETTING-A-TRAP!"
I didn't know what else I could do, so I have stared blankly as my brain was racing at highest speed of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 thoughts per second. I saw how this pinky-pie was trying to push danna into this weird signs, how hand of old woman moved slightly pulling something. And finally I saw slash of two blades flying unstoppable at a place that Danna was about to step in, a place in which bloody letters were written on the ground.
- IEEEEEEE! - my scream cut the air of a cave. Everyone has just realised some blond, half-naked girl was standing there all the time.
My mind went blank as I run to push Sasori out of puppets way, racing towards him incredibly fast. I have ran as fast as I could screaming on the top of my lungs. I have thought of using my katana first, but something told me it just wouldn't work.
- GET OUTTA HERE, OR YOU'LL GET WOUNDED! - he said, without noticing the irony.
But it was too late, I couldn't stop even if I would like to do so. I have ran onto him and pushed him away with all the strenght that I had in my arms.
My eyes widened as I felt two knives cluthing my heart. I heard Danna saying something, but it didn't matter now, as I have slowly fell to my knees and gave away my last breath. This day have been repeating for decades now, but finally I have saved him.
"I hope this nightmare will end now." - I thought smiling lightly as I closed my eyes for ever.

~***~

- WHAT ARE YOU-! - he wanted to say, but just then he saw blades still cutting air to finally get to the point where she was now standing. He closed his eyes. He didn't wanted to see her agony again.
- Why...? - he asked himself as he could feel the scent of her blood filling the air. He couldn't resist himself - he opened his eyes just to see her last, delicate smile. To punish himself for failing this time too. Few seconds later everything faded and he felt like was falling down from a height. He found himself in a big, empty space - the same as everyday. On the black wall he sticked another bright-yellow note. This day was exactly 2,347th from the time he started sticking notes with his choices. This time he wrote: "Locked the door, but she escaped." and felt he was about to wake up to take another dose of fate's sense of humor.
He suddenly opened his eyes. Looked on his watch to check the date and hour that he has already learned by heart: 20th June, 09:57. He saw her sleeping by his side, with her hand lied down on the pillow childishly, like she was "holding her guardian angel". He didn't wanted to wake her up, so he got up carefully and wrapped her softly in a blanket. This time he hid all his weapons in his workshop. He grabbed big padlock and went to close door with a key and that extra protection. He closed all the doors after him as he went downstairs to meet this old witch and pink-haired whore. He hated that he had to see them everyday. If only it could be someone interesting, but NO - fate is a faggot. He thought of "mother" and "father" moving towards him with blades in their wooden hands... If she didn't get on time he would probably just let them kill him. Suicide was just the only considerable way out of this shit. Maybe dying is not that bad at all - just blank space without pain and thoughts.. If this was like that he wouldn't mind dying - it was just some kind of agreement with his life philosophy: "If you can't feel anything, you can't feel the pain.". But then he remembered something, that happened in the another universe, centuries ago - 5-year old blonde, turquise-eyed girl in pink dress that was "borrowed" from a porcelain doll (he never told anyone, that doll was actually his property) was sitting at the table and eating cereal without milk, like it was the best thing she had in months.
"I would never thought then, that she could become someone dear to me. I would never thought, that she could make me want to sacrifice my life for her. This world is silly.." - he thought to himself as he stared blankly at his oponents, that were paralyzed with his young appearance for the zylionth time in his life.

THE END?

2 komentarze:

  1. Ojeju, piękne. Dobrze ci wychodzi pisanie po angielsku :3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dzięki. ^^ Chyba będę pisać po angielsku od nowego rozdziału. A jak nie to czasami po polsku, zależy jak mi będzie lepiej.

      Usuń